Sign up to receive job alerts
About Our Client
My client within the Telecommunications Industry is looking for a Credit Supervisor to join their team.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to :
- Ensure execution of work as required by the credit and collections team.
- Submit regular feedback and reports per required deadlines set by the business to Operations Manager and COO
- Monitor team performance against KPIs and address any challenges.
- Recommend and define new rules, processes or policies.
- Oversee implementation of new rules into systems.
- Communicate regularly with business teams.
- Oversee processing of credits in line with company policy.
- Ensure adherence to applicable legislation i.e., NCA etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant Credit management qualification
- Strong Billing system experience
- Possibly worked with a call centre
- Strong Collections knowledge and experience
- Experience having managed relationships with Vendors
- Adherence to processes and governance
- Telecommunications industry background experience
What's on Offer
CTC - Upto R700 000 p/annum
Benefits to be discussed telephonically.