Sign up to receive job alerts
CTO (M/F) - Egypt - Technology
Experience with start-ups or in the Tech industry
Professional experience in Egypt
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing start-up of the Technology industry. As part of its North African growth strategy, we are looking for a CTO Egypt (M/F) based in Cairo.
Based in Cairo, you report to the CEO and play a key role in overseeing the development and execution of the Technology strategy.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments :
- Developing a technical strategy for the company which involves goal setting, discussing options and analyzing risks together with the management team,
- Steering the business on timescales, prioritization and costs on competing development requirements and develop and manage KPIs for the technology team,
- Setting up the standards in how the development process and infrastructure architecture works and own the budget and spend,
- Driving rigorous and weekly product releases across multiple complex software products and lead required integration efforts with partners,
- Designing the data model ensuring scalability,
- Creating and leading the product road map, estimating new features, designing product features and coordinating new features with other teams prioritizing functionalities and business needs,
- Maintaining clear communication across teams and works with other departments to implement and enhance technologies to boost efficiency and productivity,
- Guiding teams in design, architecture and platform choices with a strong focus on quality, speed, stability and scalability of the technology platform,
- Leveraging technical depth to push your team towards a high standard of technical excellence,
- Recommending new technologies, improving existing technology set-up and future-proofing technology that can help the company optimize efficiency and productivity,
- Leading edge thinking and knowledge of innovative technologies (i.e. block chain),
- Attracting, retaining, mentoring and managing while creating a challenging work environment.
The Successful Applicant
You are degree educated together with a minimum of five years' experience at a similar role either with start-ups of the Technology industry or with international companies in the middle east region. Professional experience in Egypt together with a successful track record in Technology Management is mandatory for the role. Besides, you have proven experience in building and managing high-performance engineering teams and scalable best-practices for a company with significant transactional systems thanks to a strong background in security, data analytic and on premise data experience in a small sized company where you have already demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, growth-oriented organization.
What's on Offer
Attractive local package