Sign up to receive job alerts
Data engineer (M/F) - Israel - Tech
Experience with machine intelligence/computer vision/NLP
Kownledge of Python, web technologies, algorithms design & implementation
About Our Client
Our client is global leader of the e-commerce industry. As part of its Middle-East growth strategy, we are looking for a Data Engineer (M/F) in Israel.
Based in Tel Aviv and part of the Group's center of excellence and development of core computer vision and machine learning technologies division, you act as an important expert asset of the modern technology laboratory team in Israel on Data projects.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments :
- Researching into and implementing ways to algorithmically improve the relevance and quality of collected data under various constraints,
- Coming up with ideas for generating high quality annotated data out of thin air via a click of a button,
- Developing tools to annotate and visualize the data for multiple purposes and customer,
- Collaborating within the lab as well as with teams outside it to learn their technologies for the purpose of both integration as well as suggesting ways to improve or even replace them.
- Seeing the results of your work used for both training and evaluation of state-of-the-art machine learning models developed by the lab affecting millions of users throughout the Group ecosystem worldwide.
The Successful Applicant
You are degree educated together with a minimum of five years' experience in a similar position with multinational companies or start-ups of the Tech industry in Israel and abroad. Data passionate, deep learning enthusiast and scientist at heart, you like working on a complex model and would be motivated in writing a cool tool. Besides, you have a good grip of Python, Frontend & web technologies, designing & implementing algorithms and computer vision/NLP. Finally, you are fluent in Hebrew and English.
What's on Offer
Local attractive package