Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
À propos de notre client
Our client a listed financial services company in Mauritius, is currently looking for a Data Engineer for their team.
Description du poste
The role of the Data Engineer will be:
- Design, develop, maintain and implement flexible data warehouse architecture
- Design and implementation of ETL process, data structure and the analytical/operational reporting environment
- Improving and streamlining processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, viability and value
- Develop both physical and logical data models, with in-depth understanding of underlying data, data structures, and business uses to ensure reports meet client needs
- Identify data governance issues and assist in solving those issues
- Produce and maintain user and technical documentation
The Data Engineer will be based in Mauritius and will require the following attributes:
- A Degree in Information Technology or relevant field
- Advanced SQL skills (MS SQL Server preferred, AS400/DB2) with Strong database-related development skills (complex SQL queries, complex store procedures and user-defined functions in SQL Server)
- 5+ Experience with database design, database refactoring and database tuning
- 3+ Years of ETL development experience using SSIS/SSAS, or similar tools
- Good Analytical, Organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with Strong customer and business focus
- BI Applications experience with development done in an Agile environment, particularly in the Insurance Sector would be a definite advantage
- Fluent in both English and French
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an exciting challenge and ready to gain significant experience within an outstanding company.
Our Client is offering an attractive remuneration structure plus several benefits.