Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
My client is one of the largest financial services companies in South Africa.
DevOps Engineer with CI/CD experience
À propos de notre client
My client is a JSE-listed provider of insurance, financial planning, retirement, investment, and wealth management products to personal, business, and institutional customers in South Africa and internationally.
Description du poste
Based in Sandton, Johannesburg, and reporting into the Information Technology Director, the Senior DevOps Engineer will support the client's Trading and Risk management platforms, as well as associated applications used by the trading desks. The Senior DevOps Engineer will also have the following responsibilities:
- Work with the developers to write code for the trading platforms
- Improve the stack of tools and systems for managing, monitoring and configuring the infrastructure.
- Improving systems admin practices and tooling for systems and operations.
- Setting up and improving CI/CD processes
- Developing new features and enhancing any existing features while ensuring all software is coded according to outlined specifications and standards
- Back-end development using latest Java Frameworks
- Work with the Architecture team to provide a migration road map to the Cloud if necessary
- BSc/BCom Degree ideally Computer Science / Information Systems
- Or Equivalent of Bachelor's degree or higher
- Programming experience in an object orientated language, ideally Java
- Comfortable with Technology Infrastructure - Hardware and Operating systems, primarily windows based.
- Practical exposure and experience of using ITIL, Agile, and SAFe Principles
- Technical knowledge (Server, Database, Networking, Application)
- Knowledge of any of DevOps tools (Jenkins, CHEF, Control-M, Junit, Selenium, etc)
- A bit of Dev knowledge (Ability to understand the logic flow of programming through reading Java, C#, T-SQL or XSLT content.
R1,000,000 CTC per annum to R1,200,000 CTC per annum excl. bonuses