Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
Digital Partner: Insights and Analytics
Digital Partner: Insights and Analytics with extensive Mining experience
Strong experience in Analytics, Business Intelligence and associated tools
À propos de notre client
The Company mines, produces, and exports base metals. The Company distributes metals such as zinc, iron ore, copper, silver, and aluminum, as well as operates power plants. The Company serves customers in oil and gas sector.
Description du poste
The Digital Partner: Insights and Analytics, based in the Northern Cape, is responsible for coordinating and managing the related outsourcing requirements, as well as the coordination and management of the following; services, processes and enabling technology components.
In addition, the role will be responsible for the following:
- Maintain an awareness of information technology and related service trends, identify innovation opportunities, and plan how to benefit from innovation in relation to business needs.
- Develop multi-year business technology capability roadmaps with the business and the enterprise architecture team.
- Establish and maintain identified solutions in line with enterprise requirements covering design, development, procurement/sourcing and partnering with suppliers/vendors.
- Maintain the availability of relevant, current, validated and reliable knowledge to support all process activities and to facilitate decision-making.
- Ensure business process documentation exist and is being reviewed on a regular basis with business stakeholders.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc in Computer Science/Data Science
- Project Management qualification
- Microsoft Power BI certification/ qualification (Preferable), Business Relationship Management certification/qualification
- BABOK (Business Analysis Body of Knowledge) related certification/ qualification
- Valid driver's license / willing to frequently travel to operations across Southern Africa
- A formal qualification in Mining, Metallurgy or Geology
- Microsoft Azure qualification
- SAP module certification (one or more)
- Working in IT Service Delivery function, understanding ITIL processes
R800,000 CTC per annum - R900,000 CTC per annum