Sign up to receive job alerts
Directeur D'exploitation/ Operations Manager
Management of a newly set up business unit
Exposure in warehouse management
About Our Client
Our client a leader in freight forwarding and logistics industry in the Indian Ocean. They have successfully merged with a world-renowned brand to support their supply chain and warehouse management in Mauritius.
- Proactively manage daily activities of the company to include all sea, air, road and warehousing operations
- Manage P&L and operations
- Lead and direct all Sales and Business Development in line with the company strategy to expand their services within the region
- Offer competitive products & services to the market through efficient operations, smart pricing policies and innovative operations
- Development of clear processes and policies to achieve industry best practices in service delivery
- Provide leadership, guidance and support to the team; train and motivate staff
- Maintaining safety standards and procedures is a key part of the job as well as environmental management.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant experience within the same industry
- Bachelor in Logistics and Supply chain or equivalent
- Leadership and management skills: ability to demonstrate previous experience in people management, including performance assessment.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Familiar with current computer programs used within the industry.
- Financial acumen
- Excellent autonomy, rigor, reliability and organizational skills
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal and proactive skills
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an exciting challenge and ready for a transformation journey with the ability to implement change and strategy. Our Client is offering an attractive remuneration structure.