- Real Estate & Construction group
- Based in Lagos
About Our Client
Our client is a Construction and group working on the residential and commercial segments. We are recruiting their new Director of Development and Projects based in Lagos for their Nigerian Activity.
- Ensure delivery of all Projects to time, cost and specification through adequate monitoring of Contractors, Consultant and Sub- Contractors
- Create and implement best practice program management vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve business performance
- Evaluate the challenges faced by the business and take action to mitigate risks and develop opportunities
- Manage and lead the team, ensuring adequate staffing levels, recruitment, training, development, appraisal, attendance, disciplinary issues and daily supervision to maximize efficient productivity
- Manage the interface between the customer and engineering along with the internal interfaces between sales, engineering and procurement.
- Support the sales and engineering teams with new project cost, time estimates and customer contract development and approval processes
The Successful Applicant
To be suitable for this role, you must have an Architect's degree and more than 8 years' experience in the Real Estate and Construction industry. You have worked in the Middle East with leading Real Estate Developers or for their international Subsidiaries. You have held a leading role in Project Management Companies. Fluency in English is a must.
What's on Offer