Sign up to receive job alerts
ECM Technical Specialist
My client is a JSE-listed mining & manufacturing firm.
5+ years' experience in CX productivity & DMS tools.
About Our Client
My client is a JSE-listed chemicals firm that markets chemicals, plastics and agricultural products, fine chemicals and dispersions, and provides global technical support and marketing services for its products to mainly industry and mining companies.
Based in Sandton, Johannesburg and reporting into the Group Head of IT Services, the ECM Technical Specialist will be the subject matter expert on Cross Applications Tools (Document repositories/Document Management Systems), Workflow engines, Group intranet solutions and the related integration management (API Integration/Workflow integration). The ECM Tehnical Specialist will also have the following responsibilities:
- Control and evaluate the various activities of all Cross-Application (Cx) and Productivity Tool (Microsoft SharePoint, Nintex, CRM, Outlook etc.) implementation projects to meets business requirements and integrates.
- Content/Stream Leadership in Cross Application systems - IP Owner of the AECI Group Intranet, Group Workflow Tools (Sharepoint/Nintex or equivalent), DMS-Systems (Sharepoint/Open Text); API Integration Tools (PI/PO or Equivalent).
- Manage Change Requests as the CX -Lead in the Systems Design Authority Produces and coordinates the yearly CX action plan and longer term CX roadmap, prepares reports for monthly update of same to Group Services Meetings.
- CX Business process mapping and improvement.
- Continuously research on best practices in SAP and other IT systems and advise the Business Managers.
- Manage vendor contracts in the area of AMS (maintenance of ERP systems).
- Manage vendor contracts for Large Project management and Key Initiatives.
- Comply with governance & compliance policies and procedures.
- Comply with Safety, Health and Environment standards.
The Successful Applicant
- Matric / Grade 12.
- IT or Commerce Graduate or equivalent.
- Microsoft and/or SAP Certification (SAP K4+ or equivalent).
- Microsoft and/or SAP CX certification (SAP K4 or equivalent) with related experience on CX projects OR equivalent experience in similar internal IT Team role i.e. as lead of SAP / Workflow Tertiary qualification in CX or equivalent.
- Experience in developing, Implementing and sustaining Sharepoint and Workflow systems at a Group wide level - and/or managing integration of API's in a multi-vendor IT landscape.
- Understanding of business processes and how they are related to an ERP system.
- Ability to advise the business on best practice in the SharePoint and Workflow areas, including Group Intranet applications.
- Ensuring the solution meet the business needs Knowledge of Microsoft Office package skills.
- Report writing skills; Presentation skills; People Interaction Skills.
What's on Offer
R850,000 CTC per annum to R1,100,000 CTC per annum excl. bonuses