Sign up to receive job alerts
Executive Account Representative
Executive Account Representative with extensive ICT sales experience
Financial Services client relationship experience, mandatory
About Our Client
Our client, a Global Technology Brand with presence in Johannesburg, specialises in ICT products and solutions.
The Executive Account Representative would be responsible for improving organization's market position and achieves financial growth specifically focused on clients within the Financial Services industry (Banking clients).
In addition, the Executive Account Representative would be responsible for the following:
- Develop New Business and maintenance of strategic business relationships with customers on all levels
- Utilize strategic best practice sales methodologies to ensure that appointments and new business opportunities convert to new business sales.
- Analyse the Client's situation and Business requirements through awareness, empathy and good questioning and through ability to influence.
- Influence and work closely with Vendors, Partners and internal employees, namely the COO, Heads of Projects, Project Managers, Business Development Executive.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business Operations.
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 8 + years' ICT solutions sales experience.
- Extensive experience working with clients in Banking.
- Strong desire to keep abreast of technology trends.
What's on Offer
R1,000,000 Cost To Company per annum - R1,500,000 Cost To Company per annum