Sign up to receive job alerts
Farm Manager - Nigeria - Agribusiness
International FMCG group
Permanent Role / Remote site
About Our Client
Our client is an international FMCG group with historical love brands. We are recruiting their new Farming Manager Agronomist based in Nigeria for their West-African market
- Manage the entire farm day to day operations and staff.
- Provide guidance and leadership to employees
- Recruit, promotes agri-workers and enforces safety regulations based on local regulations
- Purchases machinery, equipment, and supplies, such as tractors, seed, fertilizer, and chemicals
- Implement technological changes using competitive and market intelligence.
- Ensure the sustainability of the operation by increase yield production and quality.
The Successful Applicant
You have more than 7 years' experience managing labor intensive farms. Having worked in Latin America or Africa you have a knowledge of irrigation systems, plant nutrition, soil enrichment and disease control. Your hands-on approach and leadership have resulted in increases in the output in production.
* Responsable de Production Agronome
What's on Offer
Very Attractive Package