Sign up to receive job alerts
Field Services Engineer
Field Services Engineer - Raffia
Fields Services Engineer - South Africa
About Our Client
Global, major supplier of end-to-end solutions for Polypropylene (PP) and High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) woven fabric machinery.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Erection & Commissioning & Maintenance of Tapeline & Looms machines
- Knowledge of BCS, exposure to trouble shooting of Tapelines & Looms
- Should have basic electrical, electronics & mechanical skills for installations
- Processing knowledge on Tapeline & Looms would be considered as additional advantage
NB! This role is based in South African, May consider Durban, Cape Town and Johannesburg with extensive travel.
The Successful Applicant
Desired Candidate's Profile:
- Candidate should have Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- Previous experience as a Field Service Engineer.
- Minimum 5 -10 years of experience in Raffia industry or related packaging industry.
- Diploma in Plastics would be an added advantage.
- The incumbent should have good communication & computer skills.
- Willing to travel extensively.
- Good language ability - Local language and working knowledge of English.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Opportunity to work and grow with a global company
- Extensive travel around South Africa (Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg)