Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
Finance Business Partner
Senior Finance Business Partner role based in Nigeria
Multinational Building Material Company
À propos de notre client
My client is an international building & construction company that employs +- 11,000 people across over 100 production sites found in over 40 countries.
Description du poste
The role will manage two Building and Construction plants based in Ikeja and Enugu Nigeria with the responsibility of managing the planning, implementation and running of all the finance activities for both production sites, including business planning and optimisation, rolling forecasts, driving performance and reporting. Further to this, he/she will be the right hand to the Country Manager advising on investment, cash management, risk, CAPEX and price optimisation related insights to aid the business decision making process
Involvement in the Strategy Formulation
The Finance Business Partner is an essential player in strategic formulation & planning process, together with other functions such as Strategic Marketing, he/she is involved in key discussion/decisions and support the process from end to end. Building on internal and external inputs/interactions, he/she will work on modelling the various scenarios to ensure robust decision making together with the management teams.
- From Ideation through the strategy formulation
- to Deal assessment with activities such as owning NPV calculation of the project, assuming and challenging different scenarios and presenting 'cold eye review' findings and conclusions to Business and Management Team. Taking part to the Due Diligence, …
- and Acquisition integration, supporting the integration of acquired businesses, assessing the target process landscape for the integrated business
Planning & Reporting:
This capability relates to the known role of Finance around this topic including the involvement of The Finance Business Partner in Demand Planning cycles
The translation of the Long Term plans into action plans; the follow-up of these plans and of the overall performance of the business as well as understanding deviations, underlying root causes and identify opportunities to manage gaps.
The Finance Business Partner is expected to play a pro-active role in enhancing the margins and profitability of the business through activities such as regular review of market data to understand and benchmark product/brand performance with suggested action to maximise opportunity/minimise loss, challenging and driving optimisation of SG&A costs
The Finance Business Partner remains a key player in the Working Capital optimisation on the AR/AP side where the FBP will predict collection issues and minimise exposure by continuously identifying optimal prevention / collection approach, negotiate and implement deal with customer with liquidity issues (if applicable) and challenge procurement to improve payables situation.
He/she will also be responsible for managing the finance teams located on each production site and will have solid line reporting into the Global BU CFO with a dotted line reporting into the Country Manager.
The ideal candidate will be willing to relocate to Nigeria and travel in between Ikeja and Enugu (predominantly in Ikeja) and meet the below criteria.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree (Masters Qualification highly advantageous)
- Must be able to demonstrate experience highlighted in the Job Description
- Financial controlling experience in Manufacturing, Mining or Industrial industries (must have production experience)
- Ability to work in industrial environment and in corporate environment
- Must have proven work and living experience in a 3rd world country(ies) i.e anywhere in Africa / Latin America etc.
- Understanding of Forex Principles in Emerging Markets
The ideal candidate will get a competitive salary offer including benefits.