Sign up to receive job alerts
Finance Director - Tanzania
Finance Director for large agri operations (plantation+factories)
Residential status on the plantation
About Our Client
Our client is an international player in the agri-business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering weekly and monthly internal reports, with detailed commentary around commercial implications,
- Providing financial Analysis, Planning and Reporting,
- Preparing and reviewing monthly and yearly financial statement,
- Managing overall Finance, Accounting, ERP System, Tax & Treasury function within the organization,
- Being responsible for cash and treasury operations,
- Leading the analysis of financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry and economic conditions,
- Being responsible for all direct and indirect tax matters for the Tanzania business ensuring compliance with local legislation.
The Successful Applicant
With a postgraduate degree in Finance or Accounting, you have a minimum of 15 years experience at a similar level in the agri-business sector (Sugar, Tea, Fruits,Cotton,etc...). Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual who can drive their team and provide directions for the company. The role is based on site with 8 weeks of annual leave per year.
With a good understanding of complex industrial operations and foreign exchange issues, you must possess high levels of integrity, resilience, commitment and determination.
What's on Offer
International contract with expat benefits.