Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
Finance Manager H/F - Morocco
CPA Finance professionnal with 10+ years of exp
Expanding Multinational FMCG Group
À propos de notre client
Our client is a fast growing Multinational FMCG Group expanding their operations in Morocco.
Description du poste
As a Finance Manager based in Casablanca, you're responsible for:
- Setting up and managing the company's legal and cost accounting, managerial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Ensure compliance with legal accounting policies and regulatory and legal requirements as well as compliance with Group Managerial Reporting principles
- Preparing all required legal and managerial financial reports and all tax related obligations in a timely and correct manner
- Overseeing and managing the general accounting functions
- Managing cost accounting and cost analysis
- Preparing and monitoring company budget according to specific deadlines
- Performing regular inventory controls and counts
- Managing auditing process
- Managing cash flow and all treasury activities FMCG sales condition definition and discount management
- Monitoring and managing customer credit risk and credit insurance
- Managing company insurance policies
- Supervising and training finance staff
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
The ideal Candidate should have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA or MBA preferred.
- 8+ years of progressive accounting or financial analysis experience with a portion in a supervisory role
- Thorough knowledge of Moroccan GAAP and IFRS
- SAP Knowledge is preferred.
- Fluent in English and French
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of an organization
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to drive and achieve results
- Knowledge of employee relationship building and performance management techniques
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.