Finance Recruitment Consultant
About Our Client
Page Group was established in 1976. Over the last 40+ years, we have grown to become one of the world's most successful professional recruitment organisations. Listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 250 company, we currently have 140 offices in 36 countries and over 7,000 staff. We have 3 global brands: Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel.
Michael Page opened its office in South Africa in Aug 2006, and since then we have grown to over 65 consultants across 4 offices in Johannesburg, Mauritius, Casablanca and Paris.
Based in Johannesburg as a specialist Finance recruitment consultant, you will:
- Report into the Manager of our Finance business who has been in our business for 7 years and indirectly into the Director who has been in our business for 8 years.
- Join a dynamic finance team of 5 individuals
- Identify and develop client/business relationships across the South African market in a competitive environment
- Key industry sectors that you will work in will be FMCG, Manufacturing and Industrial, Services, Oil & Gas and other sectors
- Advise on and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates
- Build and maintain a candidate database of talent both local and international.
- Create and deliver solutions based on the needs of each particular client / assignment.
- Source suitable candidates through multiple channels; social media, headhunting, networking and referrals.
- Brief candidates on the opportunities and careers offered by our clients.
- Manage the recruitment process from initial interview to offer management and beyond.
- Offer CV, interview and general career advice building long term relationships with both candidates and clients.
- Network to acquire and grow business and market knowledge that can be converted into commercial opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for individuals who possess:
- Degree qualification (preferred but not essential).
- Previous successful track record in external recruitment, or if no recruitment experience, then experience in some type of professional sales.
- An understanding of Finance recruitment, Finance roles or the Finance market is highly advantageous
- Track record of strong personal billings if you have been in recruitment.
- Track record of building and managing relevant and successful client / candidate relationships.
- Genuine leadership skills with ability and desire to take on a bigger role in the future.
- Strong networking and client development abilities.
- Ability to work with businesses and individuals from a broad background both technically and culturally.
- Adaptable in a fast paced, complex and growing business environment.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Team based attitude.
What's on Offer
We provide an extensive training program tailored to those with or without recruitment experience along with a culture that supports and incentivises success, personal growth and careers locally and globally.
- Basic salary + quarterly performance bonuses
- Long-term career growth and development - 87% of our directors were promoted internally
- 20 days annual leave with 1 additional day per year of employment to a total of 25 days
- Monthly office and quarterly team events, mid-year functions, Christmas party, annual awards nights, high performers' trips, individual awards etc.