Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
Financial Controller (M/F) - Uganda - Food industry
Experience with international companies in Uganda
Knowledge of TALLY and/or SAGE softwares
À propos de notre client
Our client is an international growing player of the food industry. As part of its growth in East Africa, we are looking to recruit a Financial Controller for its operations in Uganda.
Description du poste
Based in Kampala, you report to the Country Manager and act as a key member of the financial team.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments:
- Being responsible for all aspects of financial and industrial control of the group's activities in Uganda,
- Monitoring and controlling both local and international financial transactions including revenue, purchases, costs and fixed assets, together with the suppliers pre-financings and Group banks financing,
- Optimizing existing daily monitoring and full traceability of the products' lifecycle which includes reception, inventory and export,
- Ensuring proactive support to the implementation and optimization of internal analysis and reporting on all the aspects of the activity (purchases, inventory, processing, sales),
- Following-up of transfer prices between the entity and the Group,
- Supervising and controlling the Company accounts (accounts payable, tax, payroll, management of cash and local bank accounts) and the production of month-end and year-end financial statements,
- Supervising internal audit and implementation of procedures,
- Ensuring liaison with auditors and some local regulatory/licensing authorities,
- Ensuring strong internal control, governance as well as complete and accurate accounting,
- Communicating regular reporting to the Group on all financial aspects and any analysis being requested.
You are degree educated in business administration and holder of international accounting certification (ACCA, CIMA, ICAN) with a minimum of 3 years success record at a similar role with international companies in Uganda. A solid accounting background together with experience in the Food industry will be an added value for this position. Besides, you have a high ability to manipulate large amounts of data in no time and are known to be multi-tasking, rigorous and driven.
Attractive local package