Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
À propos de notre client
Our client, a listed company in Mauritius, is currently looking for a Financial Controller.
Description du poste
- Coordinate and Review monthly management accounts and month end schedules with Property Accountants and Centre Managers with relevant comments on variances as well as ensure submission within the deadline set.
- Report to the Asset Manager on the financial performance of the property.
- Attend monthly management meetings and where possible weekly debtors' meetings for the centre and ensure proper actions initiated and followed up.
- Review monthly billing schedules with the senior management teams.
- Consolidate monthly VAT and TDS workings for all centres and submit return to the MRA.
- Automation of reporting through "Datamart"
- Assist tax advisors for Corp tax and APS returns
- Coordinate and Review quarterly forecasts for the properties and submit to head office within deadline set.
- Coordinate and Review the quarterly Assets Management reports with the senior management teams.
- Coordinate and Review the yearly budgets of the properties.
- Review the yearly TDS receivable schedules with Property Accountants and intervene where required.
- Any other duties assigned as and when required.
- Coach the property accountants and officers
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Ensure optimal treasury management, including management of creditors
- Ensure SOPs are being adhered to and any deviation properly documented.
- Ensure adherence to payment terms and financial covenants of any banking facility in place
- Follow up on project costing and payments to contractors
The Financial Controller will be based in Mauritius and will require the following attributes:
- Bachelor Degree, ACCA or Equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years of Experience is a similar role
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an exciting challenge and ready to gain significant experience within an outstanding company.
Our Client is offering an attractive remuneration structure plus several benefits