- Fast growing organization with huge development opportunities
- 5 years experience minimum in financial analysis, reporting and budgeting
À propos de notre client
Our client owns and operates franchises restaurants. It provides branded fast products in the MENAP region.
Description du poste
Based in Rabat, the FP&A Assistant Manager will:
- Support month-end and year-end accounting close process;
- Prepare periodic reports to identify results and performance including business and financial reviews and analyses;
- Analyze financial status by collecting, monitoring and studying data, recommending actions;
- Working closely with departments and collaborate with department heads to provide business and financial anlaysis and share reports along with findings;
- Develop and prepare financial budgets and forecasts, and financial plans;
- Increses productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools;
- Remains aware or market and competition trends;
- Perform in-depth financial analysis and review, focused on the P&L, covering performance and profitability measures, including sales, cost of sales, opex, profitability;
- Oversees the costing systems and approaches, and costs allocation/classification;
- Review cash flows.
The successful FP&A Assistant Manager will have:
- Master's degree and a minimum of 5 years experience in finance/accounting;
- Fnancial analysis skills, critical thinking and attention to details;
- Solid knowledge in Accounting basics and principles;
- ERP knowledge, preferably Oracle;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, in French, English and Arabic.