Sign up to receive job alerts
General Manager : Equipment Supply
About Our Client
Situated in Maputo, Nampula with an additional branch in Tete the company is active in a number of different market segments nationwide, primarily;agriculture,petrochemicals,renewable,construction and mining.
The successful candidate will need to have proven leadership skills and experience in the following disciplines:
- Marketing, customer liaison and on-site visits to customers
- Quote preparation and negotiation with customers
- Supplier Relationship Management - liaising with suppliers, both locally and abroad
- Managing inventory and spare parts
- Managing a staff complement of around 55 people
- Strong technical knowledge of the automotive, equipment and related industries
- Ability to lead a team of Technicians, Financial Controllers, Buyers, Sales Reps and Stores Personnel
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications: Relevant technical, project management and/ or business qualifications
Experience: They must have commercial experience with a strong marketing flair. Minimum 15 years in a senior management position within the industrial or related industries with good marketing background.
What's on Offer
The Company offers an excellent package for the right candidate, inclusive of company vehicle, petrol, performance bonus, subsidised medical and will also pay for relocation costs.