Sign up to receive job alerts
We will let you know when any new !keyword jobs are available. | We will let you know when any new !keyword jobs in !location are available. | Create an account to enable features like one click apply, and set up more than 5 job alerts
General Manager - Financial Services
Country Strategy, Teams and Sales management
Fully own the KPIs linked to the Country Office
About Our Client
Our client is engaged in provision of financial services.
- Responsible for managing all operations within the country office; This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets.
- Oversee the financial services function of the business and with responsibility for overall management of the country office delivery and operations.
- Responsible for the financial results of the products offerings in Kenya market.
- Build, navigate and manage key stakeholder relations plus build a pipeline for new business opportunities.
- Manage large, high-performing teams and multiple stakeholders with your own P&L
- Have an owner's approach plus strategic thinking for your teams and your Kenyan customers.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of relevant experience in financial services /fast growing business functions within corporations in the banking / telecommunications
- Data driven, collaborative leadership, results oriented & courageous and determined
- Versatility to manage and execute across a multitude of functions
- MBA or equivalent qualification
What's on Offer
Competitive package in the market