- Working in the UK opens up many possibilities
- The UK offers the chance of an exciting lifestyle
About Our Client
PageGroup is a worldwide leader in specialist recruitment, with 40 years expertise and a brand that is synonymous with quality of service and an honest approach that is unrivalled in the industry. Our Global Opportunities team based in London are here as your key point of contact during your relocation to London.
We can assist with
- Pre-arranging interviews with Michael Page consultants upon your arrival into the country
- CV and interview advice
- Information about employment market conditions and guidance on current salary rates
An example of just one of the relevant roles that we are actively currently recruiting:
You will liaise with various stakeholders, both internally and externally, to carry out risk assessments on new or existing customers, managing exposures of all clients and monitoring the evolution of the exposures alongside the client ongoing financial performance.
Your main tasks will be:
- Working to develop credit risk appetite recommendations to the Board
- Updating and maintaining the credit risk policy and credit control procedures
- Client credit analysis, limit recommendation and approval within delegated authority
- Dealing with clients directly where necessary to understand their financial position and proposing solutions that mitigate credit risk
- Overseeing credit control activity and line management of credit operations manager and credit analyst
- Production of credit risk MI and presentations to Risk Committee
The following positions would include but not be limited to:
- Accounting, audit and treasury
- Associate, Market Risk Oversight
- Corporate finance and equities
- Credit Risk
- Debt and structured finance
- Fund management
- Internal audit
- Operations, middle office and trade support
- Product control
- Risk management
- Treasury Liquidity
- Wealth and asset management
The Successful Applicant
- be a Chartered accountant with exposure in the financial services industry (we also have a team who looks after part-qualified roles, so please do submit your CV if you're still in the process of qualifying, or qualified by experience)
- have confirmed travel plans, arriving in London in the next 2- 3 months
- have valid working rights (an approved visa) for the UK
What's on Offer
Working in the UK opens many possibilities; and with UK experience on your CV there are obvious long-term benefits to your career. The UK offers the chance of an exciting lifestyle in some of the most dynamic cities in the world.
If you are heading to the UK within the next 3 months now is a great time to discuss how Michael Page can assist.
To be eligible please submit your CV in Word format and include comments regarding your work rights and travel arrangements.