- Working in the UK opens up many possibilities
- The UK offers the chance of an exciting lifestyle
À propos de notre client
PageGroup has 40 years expertise in professional services recruitment with a brand that is synonymous with quality of service and an honest approach that is unrivalled in the industry.
Our Global Opportunities team based in London are here as your key point of contact during your relocation to London.
We can assist with
- Pre-arranging interviews with Michael Page consultants upon your arrival into the country
- CV and interview advice
- Information about employment market conditions and guidance on current salary rates
Description du poste
Our Marketing recruitment team in London can assist qualified marketing professionals who have exposure within global companies. We recruit roles across a variety of industries including digital, at all levels. We're experiencing demand from our clients for the following roles:
· Marketing coordinator/assistant
· Marketing executive
· Marketing manager
· Events professionals
· PR/ media relations, communications
· Internal communications
· Product/ brand managers
You will be:
- degree qualified
- have confirmed travel plans, arriving in the next 3 months
Working in the UK opens up many possibilities; and with UK experience on your CV there are obvious long-term benefits to your career. The UK offers the chance of an exciting lifestyle in some of the most dynamic cities in the world. If you are heading to the UK within the next 3 months now is a great time to discuss how Michael Page can assist.
To be eligible please submit your CV in Word format and include comments regarding your work rights and travel arrangements.