Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
Group HR Director (M/F) - Africa - Retail
Experience with African region
Knowledge of distribution industry
À propos de notre client
Our client is an international key player of the retail industry. As part of its African growth strategy, we are looking for a Group Head of HR Development (M/F) based in Africa.
Description du poste
Based in Africa where the Group has its main activities and reporting to Global head of HR based in Europe, you own, drive and develop the end-to-end HR strategy.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments :
- Defining, owning and managing Group HR strategy including talent mapping, performance reviews, mobility & career path as well as training,
- Building and developing a Group talent academy to grow, sustain and retain talents skills,
- Supporting the establishment of leadership cross-functional centers of excellence together with coaching & mentoring programs,
- Establishing hiring programs and partnerships with schools and universities around the world,
- Overseeing Talent Planning & Acquisition Group strategy and implementation,
- Determining key talent acquisition metrics and establishing a Group process to that regards,
- Developing hiring tools, processes & systems at all recruitment stages,
- Leading HR and manager education by educating, sharing and training all hiring affinity,
- Driving, growing and training the global team.
You are degree educated together with a minimum of ten years' experience in an international HR Development role with international SME's of the distribution industry. Experience in Africa is required for this role. You have already implemented and deployed a global HR strategy from scratch in a project mode thanks to strong entrepreneurial skills and outstanding communication skills. Finally, you have demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, growth-oriented organization focusing on emerging countries