Group Sales and Marketing Manager
Sales and Marketing
About Our Client
The Client is a group specialised in Medias and Distribution in Mauritius and their activities are both regional and international.
The Group Sales and Marketing Manager, will be reporting to the Managing Director and his/her role will be to:
- Deliver the group sales targets, and will lead the sales and marketing teams to develop go-to-market sales and marketing strategy, planning and executing across distribution channels.
- Act as primary liaison with all business units within the organization to facilitate and optimize communications and marketing efforts
- Work closely with other heads of departments on company's projects.
- Follow up on commercial results, to ensure that marketing/sales objectives are met.
- Participate in any transversal project related to the business sectors
- Monitor and evaluate emerging business opportunities and markets
The Group Sales and Marketing Manager will be a key Board member, blending hands-on, driven sales performance with strategic vision. He/She will be responsible for working closely with colleagues and the management teams and will ensure the sharing of best practice across the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
The Group Sales and Marketing Manager will be based in Mauritius and will require the following attributes:
- Previous experience in a similar position. (a min of 7 years of experience is required)
- Proven track record in winning new business and achieving objectives within a complex environment, resulting in the sustained delivery of organic growth in a global business environment.
- Min. Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar field is required
- Ability to lead and inspire marketing/Sales teams. Previous managerial/supervisory experience mandatory.
- Up to date knowledge of marketing best practice (Knowledge of the either media, printing or distribution sector would be a plus)
- Accomplished leadership skills and entrepreneurial flair
- Strong commercial management skills
- Bilingual (Fluent in French and English)
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an exciting challenge.
Our Client is offering an attractive remuneration structure plus several benefits.