- International Organization
- Management Level Position
About Our Client
Our client is a large multinational FMCG business with its global head office in Europe.
The Head of Augmented Profitability will carry out the following duties:
- Critical challenge of planned investments with key customers. Offer guidance for pricing decisions.
- Key interface between Sales and Business control teams. Understand pricing & investment strategies and challenge/help to ensure decisions that drive most value for the Organisation.
- Work with Key Account Management teams to improve investment choices. Develop approval process for Price changes and promotional investments.
- Revenue Growth
- Pricing, Trade term optimisation, promotion effectiveness and Mix improvement
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for the following in a candidate:
- Tertiary qualification
- 8-10 years of work in Sales, Commercial analysis or Revenue growth
- Extensive experience within a multinational Beverage business within a commercial/pricing/trade terms role
- Must have Category management experience
- Must have strong business acumen
- Must have the ability to work closely with IT, Finance, Sales and Commercial teams
- Exposure to Net Revenue Management
- Able to recommend and justify investment decisions to Top Management
- Beverage industry is non negotiable
- This role will be aligned to the needs of the business from an equity perspective
What's on Offer