Sign up to receive job alerts
Head of Commercial Planning
Head of Categories - Head of Key Accounts - Team Leader
Data driven Commercial Analysis.
About Our Client
My client is a transforming people's lives through technology in Africa by connecting businesses and consumers a wide range of products and services.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing a team of Commercial Planners and Merchandizers ensuring the team is properly structured, motivated and performing.
- Delivering growth, ensuring pro-active turn around plans leveraging on the power of the marketplace, bringing direction, feedback and support to the whole commercial team.
- Ensuring all websites always have for the customer, the right products at the best price, at the right position.
- Being within the leadership, an early adopter, a leading ambassador and a relentless missionary of the strategic commercial orientation.
- Understanding all your market segments, vendors and customers, bringing valuable insights and convictions to support your data driven commercial recommendations.
- Building analysis, flying high and diving deep, to ensure smart reporting on the performance of the categories, leading to action oriented recommendations.
- Owning the merchandising of our websites, optimizing the placement of our products to deliver on every levels of the strategy.
- Working seamlessly with all departments (Commercial, Marketing, Onsite, Operations), enabling decision making, problem solving and ensuring laser focus execution.
- Leading massive and complex commercial operations and project management initiatives, coordinating effectively cross functions initiatives.
- Constantly working toward improving and simplifying our tools
The Successful Applicant
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- 7+ years experience in Retail / FMCG, 3+ years experience in consulting + 3years experience in ecommerce
- Top 1% Business / Engineering Schools and Universities
- Action oriented and performance driven
- Strong management and inter-personal skills
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Ability to anticipate, structure and organize
- Finding simple solutions to complex problems
What's on Offer
The role comes with an attractive remuneration level