Sign up to receive job alerts
Head of Customer Support
About Our Client
Our client a well-established company in Mauritius, is currently looking for a Head of Customer Support
The responsibilities of the Head of Customer Support will be the following:
- Key member of the Mauritius Senior Leadership team, contributing in strategy formulation for Branch in Mauritius
- Direct leadership of the Customer Support Management Team
- Escalation point for SLT colleagues across locations for Customer Support issues.
- Set objectives for the Customer Support functional area and ensure they are translated into executable action plans
- Hold overall accountability for service delivery for Customer Support.
- This includes promoting employee engagement, customer satisfaction, ensuring quality, productivity improvement, implementation of best practices, process optimization as well as leading by example regarding the Company Values.
- Provide leadership in the growth of the Branch in Mauritius and Customer Support departments, to support the growth globally.
- Hold accountability to grow Dayforce expertise and depth in the Customer Support departments
Strategic Risk & Issue Management:
- Hold overall accountability for the Risk response approach for Customer Support
The Successful Applicant
The Head of Customer Support will be based in Mauritius and will require the following attributes:
- Bachelor's / Master's degree holder
- A minimum of 15 years of senior management experience in a technology, commercial or production environment at GM level or reporting to a GM.
- Superior leadership skills in building and managing teams. Experience leading management-level professionals is required.
- Must be a change leader and developer of talent
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an exciting challenge and ready to gain significant experience within an outstanding company.
Our Client is offering an attractive remuneration structure plus several benefits