- On-Demand Supply Chain experience in Africa or ME involving large drivers fleets
- Experience with international players of Tech & Delivery or Driving industry
À propos de notre client
Our client is an international start-up of the Distribution & Tech industry. As part of its African growth strategy, we are looking for a Head of On-Demand Supply Chain Supply Chain to look after Africa.
Description du poste
Based in Africa (ideally Nigeria, Kenya, Egypt) or in Dubai where the Group has its main activities, you report to the Group Head of Logistics and act as the Group lead when it comes to On-Demand Supply Chain delivery process optimization in Africa.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments:
- Taking ownership and improving overall "On-Demand supply chain" strategy, processes, policies and execution for the Group's activities and drivers fleets across multiple countries in Africa,
- Building a scalable supply chain strategy and improve the operations across multiple countries in Africa,
- Creating SOPs for Africa's teams in alignment with third party logistics, defining scope of services and ensuring compliance,
- Optimizing delivery payment structure in line with the projected cost and the competitive landscape in African countries,
- Improving end to end customer satisfactory experience attributed to the overall delivery experience,
- Designing guidelines for the riders support team and ensuring that training is updated with product changes,
- Coordinating with all in-house departments such as commercial, marketing and operations teams on a regular basis to align on business numbers across Africa,
- Continuously aligning with the product team on future developments and synchronizing with the Group business goals in Africa.
Degree-educated, you are a successful professional of the On-Demand Supply Chain field with a proven track record with international companies of the Tech/Goods delivery in Africa or in the Middle East. Expert of delivery supply chain involving large teams of Driver associates, you are Tech&Product oriented as well as a self-driven problem-solver and go-getter and you would like to bring on your expertise to a growing start-up of the Tech industry in a fascinating environment where the Supply Chain function is being optimized? Then give it a click!