Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
Head, Development Cooperation - Non-profit organisation
Minimum 10 years of high-level experience in international development
Experienced donor development and resource mobilization expert
À propos de notre client
An African non-profit organisation is looking at a Head, Development Cooperation to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Description du poste
The Head, Development Cooperation develops and implements the overall organizational resource mobilization strategy and ensures proper relationship building and stewardship while garnering a strong support base. Working closely with the Program teams, s/he leads the development of a strong donor pipeline, strategic positioning of their brand and development of proposals to potential funders and partners and helps coordinate stakeholder management across funders on an ongoing basis once secured. The role directly oversees a team of 4-5 staff members as well supervision of consultancies as needed.
- Minimum 10 years of high-level experience in international development, including working in resource mobilization and/or business development for UN agencies, large NGOs or donor-aid programs.
- Experienced donor development and resource mobilization expert with a superior track record of success serving international development organizations.
- Ability to work with donors as well as manage and build strategic donor relations; sound understanding of the donor financing landscape and processes.
- Ability to work on performance-based targets for fundraising.
- Ability to work with donors, manage and build strategic donor relations.
- Experience in donor relations and sound understanding of the donor financing landscape and processes.
- Relevant additional professional qualifications in resource mobilization.