- Middle East Africa end-to-end HR experience required
- Senior HR role with over 10 years experience required
À propos de notre client
The Client is an established, dynamic and fast growing FMCG company, that specialises in the manufacturing and supply of home appliances. Our client has operations globally and employs 40,000 employees across multiple continents and countries.
Description du poste
The incumbent will carry out the following:
- Deliver HR services in line with country regulations and Group Internal Audit standards (segregation of duties, code of ethics, code of conduct etc.).
- Ensure that synergies between processes is efficiently applied
- Ensure all policies are updated
- Fosters a culture of Continuous Improvement by driving changes that provides a better HR experience to the Employees and Line Managers or provides efficiencies for the day to day tasks
- Ensuring that all 3 HRS majors are fulfilled: - Work Force Management - Payroll - Personnel & Administration
- Drives ONE HR culture, fostering cooperation between different HR roles
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Develop country plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
- Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development etc.
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems, and tactics
- Prepare budgets
- Developing the HR agenda.
- Developing HR strategies, policies, and practices.
- Improving and monitoring employee productivity.
- Structuring compensation and benefit packages.
- Improving relations between staff and employers.
To Apply for the Head of Human Resources - MEA, you will need to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources
- 10 years + experience in a Senior Human Resource Management Role
- Experience in Managing End-to-end Human Resource in MEA Region, including deep understanding of legalities and laws of MEA countries.
- Payroll experience across various geographical areas is non-negotiable
The successful candidate for the Head of Human Resources - MEA role will receive a competitive market related package which includes a basic salary, plus company benefits.The job will provide you with the opportunity to develop and implement new strategies that will address Human Resource challenges and bring about transformation in the company.