Sign up to receive job alerts
Head of IT
Head of IT position for an organisation within the Manufacturing industry
10+ years' within the IT function, 5+ years' driving IT Strategy
About Our Client
Our client, based in Johannesburg, is a large Manufacturing firm.
The Head of IT will effectively lead the Information Technology team and the rest of the business into the digital age by driving the IT and Digital Transformation agenda for the business.
In addition, the Head of IT will be responsible for the following:
- Management of all IT resources in line with the business strategy and priorities and to ensure that optimal value is realised from IT project and service portfolios.
- Ensures the development of a technology infrastructure plan encompassing aspects such as systems, technology, and network architectures, acquisition plans, standards, migration strategies, and contingency aspects of the technology infrastructure.
- Creates an infrastructure able to support the required products, services and delivery to stakeholders and customers.
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications and experience:
- 10+ years' experience within IT, 5+ years' experience driving IT strategy;
- Experience leading organisations' through a Digital Transformation journey; and
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or equivalent
What's on Offer
R1,800,000 CTC per annum - R2,400,000 CTC per annum