- Hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Experience in the Tech and/or e-commerce industry
À propos de notre client
Our client is an international e-commerce start-up. As part of its North African growth strategy, we are looking for a Head of Product to be based in Cairo, Egypt.
Description du poste
Based in Cairo where the Group is hosting activities development, you will play an important role in leading products development strategy and operations.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments :
- Developing overall Product strategy and implementation to enable a deep and better understanding of customer experience by identifying and filling product gaps and generating new ideas to grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth,
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes,
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners,
- Driving product launches activities based on business and customer impact by working closely with engineering and marketing teams to deliver optimal resources,
- Evaluating promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed,
- Representing the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services,
- Orchestrating the conduct researches to identify customer needs and market gaps,
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer and keeping track of industry trends.
You are degree educated together with a minimum of five years experience at a similar role either with start-ups of the Technology industry or with international companies in Egypt and in the middle east region. Professional experience in Egypt together with a successful track record in full life-cycle Product Management and web technologies is mandatory for the role. Besides, you have already successfully implemented a Product strategy in a small sized company and you have already demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, growth-oriented organization.
Local attractive package