Sign up to receive job alerts
Head of Regional Exports
Export Sales Management
About Our Client
Listed on the stock exchange of Mauritius, our client manufactures and distributes products across the Indian Ocean and exports its products internationally.
The role of the Head of Regional Exports will be to:
- Establish clear sales targets and operational objectives for all regions and lead the team through execution and goal achievement.
- Identify brand opportunities and growth levers in order to establish and enhance growth.
- Be curious about market conditions and competitive environment and provide recommendations in order to accomplish or exceed objectives and to generate new business opportunities.
- Align people and resources based on regional segmentation and channel segmentation to maximize impact and performance.
- Manage and control pricing strategies into the export markets
- Market research - develop and apply market share statistics for export markets
- Build strong relationships and work closely with internal/external stakeholders to deliver activities in response to internal/external business operations.
- Lead cross-functional projects including customer service, sales, sourcing, tax, transportation, technical & product support development to accomplish core regional trade objectives.
The Successful Applicant
The Head of Regional Exports will be based in Mauritius and will require the following attributes:
- Export sales management experience - 10 years export sales environment
- Commercially astute with a proven track record of success
- Master's Degree preferred
- Understanding of exports cross border duties and regulations and the effect on exporting
- Expert into go-to-market (GTM)
- Full operational exposure/experience across the business
- Strong communication skills to sell, negotiate, influence, present at multiple business levels
- Fluent in French language (Is a must)
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Resilient, able to adjust to fast changing business conditions and result oriented
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an exciting challenge and ready to gain significant experience within a well-established company
Our Client is offering an attractive remuneration structure plus several benefits.