- Global healthcare organization
- Executive Level Position
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational health care company with its global head office in Europe.
The Head of SADC will be responsible for the following:
- Play a leading role as a member of the sub-Saharan Management team, to define and implement the overall sub-Sahara Vision and Strategy.
- Develop and implement strategic plans for SADC in line with that of Management Center South Africa.
- Define and attain needed resources and competencies to ensure the business is able to achieve its short and long term Strategic and Financial objectives.
- Drive and foster culture of cross collaboration with other sub-Saharan Markets and the Management Centre South Africa.
- Play a leading role in local and corporate compliance and promote ethical behaviour, in compliance with laws, regulations, industry codes, policies and procedures.
- Ensure the Values are instilled across the Organisation.
- Ensure the effective Management of Business Partners in line with the business values and objectives.
- Build relationship with key stakeholders and Key Opinion Leaders to position the business as a leader in the IVD market.
- Build and foster relationship across Divisions in SADC, leveraging the One business approach.
- Consistently strive towards the business leadership commitments
- Manage team through effective recruitment, induction, skills development, performance coaching and evaluation in line with HR policies and procedures and Leadership Commitments
- To draft and present reports by gathering information, analysing and interpreting data, identifying trends and patterns and submitting reports for review and approval annually and as required
- Duty of care for teams under his/her control for site and operations.
- Be familiar with and comply with SHE related regulations, directives, internal procedures affecting operations under his/her control.
- Drive SHE goals within area of control.
- Conduct SHE Incident and Accident Investigations to determine root cause and implement agreed measures to reduce future similar incidents and accidents.
- Ensure that teams under his/her control attend and complete SHE training as per SHE Training Matrix.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for the following:
- University degree or Professional medical degree
- MBA highly preferred
- 5 years of senior leadership experience in marketing, sales or finance
- Knowledge of the Southern African Community Health care market(non negotiable)
- Health care and IVD compliance regulatory knowledge
- IVD product and market knowledge
- Leadership of middle managers at cross functional levels
- Sales background candidates will be considered coming from Life Sciences, Diagnostics, IVD or Pharma but must have significant experience in either direct sales or dealing with distributors
- Strong Commercial Orientated individual
What's on Offer
Attractive Salary Package On Offer