Sign up to receive job alerts
Head: Web Channels & Applications
JSE-listed provider of financial services
Group Web Applications & eCommerce Manager
About Our Client
My client is a JSE-listed provider of insurance, financial planning, retirement, investment, and wealth management products to personal, business, and institutional customers in South Africa and internationally.
Based in Johannesburg and reporting into the Group Executive Head of Web Channels and Alternative Business Models, the Head: Web Channels & Applications will be responsible for driving category sales and revenue by managing all online sales and service activities. The Head: Web Channels & Applications will also participate in, and provide input into, the formulation of the Digital Channel strategy for the relevant product / segment proposition. The Head: Web Channels & Applications will also have the following responsibilities:
- Develop a category strategy with regards to initiatives aimed at driving sales, revenue, adoption and self service banking.
- Works with the Digital Service Management and Digital Platform teams to ensure the site is maintained and updated so as to maximise customer engagement on the site, especially as it relates to content, conversion, channel availability and that services issues are resolved. (This includes all digital platforms such as Online, Mobile and USSD)
- Responsible for driving channel adoption through using every customer interactions at every touch point and utilisation across Online, Mobile and USSD channels.
- To ensure customer adoption and utilisation of digital channels (Online & Mobile) , in order to create increased traffic to site for relevant product and self service by customers on digital channels.
- Provides input into theeCommerce strategy and plan, to ensure that:
- Commercialisation of individual banking products in digital channels is achieved,
- The digital platforms are positioned as a marketing tool with the support of direct marketing practices,
- There is an increased call to action to digital, including product sales and service capabilities,
the overall search optimisation strategies and paid-for-searches and page rankings are in place
The Successful Applicant
- Business related degree
- B Com or relevant 3-year degree, Post-graduate degree (e.g. Honours or MBA) is an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years working in an eCommerce or Web Management, Digital Channel Management, Digital Transformation, Digital Analytics and Management.
- Accountable for sales, service and revenue targets for the transactional and value added services category in the eCommerce business that includes both Online and Mobile adoption activities and planning of new features that will bring commercial value into the business
What's on Offer
R900,000 CTC per annum to R1,400,000 CTC per annum