Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
HR Lead for Southern Africa
À propos de notre client
Our client is a multinational organisation that specialises in Surgical Medical Devices and is the largest in their sector.
With a presence in over 69 Countries, this world class leader forms part of a parent Organisation with over 110000 employees worldwide.
Description du poste
As the Head of Human Resources the incumbent, based out of Johannesburg will be responsible for the following:
- Establish strong business partnerships with internal clients by demonstrating an understanding of their business; providing expert - based opinions and service and by participating in strategy and development and business decision making.
- Active member of the Executive Team. Advise and influence all levels of management on all aspects of people management and leadership.
- Provide Region Management and coaching and consulting support and be accountable for delivery on all areas of employee life cycle management including workforce planning recruiting, on - boarding, engagement, development and performance management.
- Lead initiatives to align organisational culture with business objectives.
- Ensure timely and effective delivery of HR services to the assigned business, either personally or through others.
- Work with other HR Business Partners and specialist functions to develop innovative, timely and cost effective best practice HR solutions (e.g. HR Policies, recruitment and selection practices, and coach/ advise managers accordingly to facilitate timely delivery and implementation).
- Champion business initiatives focused in enhancing employee effectiveness and development including; Organisation and Talent Reviews, Objective Setting, Training/ Development and Employee Engagement initiatives.
- Lead organizational change initiatives (re organisation, talent upgrades, promotions, reductions in force, performance improvement plans, separations and related communications). Ensure that organisational change efforts are managed effectively and in a legally defensible manner.
- Oversees the delivery of core HR services for all affiliate employees utilizing internal resources and 3rd - party service provides (inc. NVS) to delivery services to include: compensation, benefits, HRIS, staffing, legal compliance, relocation, internal assignments, new hires processes, affirmative action plans, policies and procedures, and other various activities.
- Measure the success of HR solutions against internal and external benchmarks as a contribution to the business effectiveness, efficiency and overall attainment of objectives.
The Sucessful candidate must have the following:
- Relevant 3 year bachelors degree (minimum)
- Masters Degree (Preferred)
- Worked for a large multinational organisation within a matrix environment.
- 8 - 10 years Human Resource experience in organisational development, recruitment, compensation, benefits, and employee relations, 5 years of which shall have been supervisory/ managerial in nature.
- Experience with Performance Management, in order to get leadership to the next level.
- Significant experience working in a commercial organisation supporting sales and marketing organisation.
Negotiable based on experience