Sign up to receive job alerts
HR Manager (M/F) - Ghana - FMCG
Professional HR experience in Ghana is mandatory for this role
Strong command in change management projects
About Our Client
Our client is an international key player of the FMCG industry. As part of its West African growth strategy, we are looking for a HR Manager Ghana (M/F) based in Accra.
Based in Accra, you report to the Country Manager and act as a HR Business Partner to transition HR strategy to growth and people development in Ghana.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments :
- Implementing and administrating all HR policies & procedures guiding the company through a successful HR strategy in Ghana,
- Managing compliance to all HR and labor topics and leading the performance management system,
- Promoting and coordinating initiatives to support organizational changes,
- Driving the achievement of HR results by leveraging resources, developing performance standards and results in planning and monitoring the department,
- Improving working environment by implementing employees satisfaction barometers, suggesting appropriate events to strengthen sense of belonging, managing employees relations and empowering a strong leadership culture,
- Promoting instant feedback mechanisms for employees to influence the continuous improvement of HR services and processes,
- Ensuring that HR practices are aligned with business needs and making recommendations to HR leadership when changes are appropriate,
- Managing the HR & Admin team on a daily basis and in their development.
The Successful Applicant
You are degree educated together with a minimum of five years' experience at similar roles with international companies of the FMCG, telcos or Retail industries in Africa. Professional experience in Ghana together with a good overall understanding of Ghanaian labor law is mandatory for the role. Besides, you have already successfully implemented change in a company and have already demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and growth-oriented organization.
What's on Offer
Local attractive package