Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
HR Manager (M/F) - Ghana - FMCG
Professional HR experience in Ghana is mandatory for this role
Strong command in change management projects
À propos de notre client
Our client is an international key player of the FMCG industry. As part of its West African growth strategy, we are looking for a HR Manager Ghana (M/F) based in Accra.
Description du poste
Based in Accra, you report to the Country Manager and act as a HR Business Partner to transition HR strategy to growth and people development in Ghana.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments :
- Implementing and administrating all HR policies & procedures guiding the company through a successful HR strategy in Ghana,
- Managing compliance to all HR and labor topics and leading the performance management system,
- Promoting and coordinating initiatives to support organizational changes,
- Driving the achievement of HR results by leveraging resources, developing performance standards and results in planning and monitoring the department,
- Improving working environment by implementing employees satisfaction barometers, suggesting appropriate events to strengthen sense of belonging, managing employees relations and empowering a strong leadership culture,
- Promoting instant feedback mechanisms for employees to influence the continuous improvement of HR services and processes,
- Ensuring that HR practices are aligned with business needs and making recommendations to HR leadership when changes are appropriate,
- Managing the HR & Admin team on a daily basis and in their development.
You are degree educated together with a minimum of five years' experience at similar roles with international companies of the FMCG, telcos or Retail industries in Africa. Professional experience in Ghana together with a good overall understanding of Ghanaian labor law is mandatory for the role. Besides, you have already successfully implemented change in a company and have already demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and growth-oriented organization.
Local attractive package