Sign up to receive job alerts
We will let you know when any new !keyword jobs are available. | We will let you know when any new !keyword jobs in !location are available. | Create an account to enable features like one click apply, and set up more than 5 job alerts
HR Manager Services - Payroll
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational, global leader in its field.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Lead the Payroll Services Team operations and performance including data analysis to drive insights and performance resolutions- ensuring accurate reporting on performance in alignment with global process and customer needs
- Lead delivery of tasks related to payroll administration
- Manages the interface with the 3rd party payroll vendor
- Responsible for implementing HR Services Quality Assurance and Audit compliance for respective service (standards set by Global Process Owner) and responsible for communicating QA guidelines to Payroll staff. Coordinates payroll audit requests
- Partner with other Domain Managers, Relationship Managers and Delivery Teams to implement changes effectively into BAU
- Represents Operational challenges, CRs and CI initiatives on GPO change forums and provides CI related guidance/ information and drives operational CI initiatives for Payroll services
- Coordinates BCP activities for Payroll Services working with the Compliance and Quality Assurance Lead to manage risks, issues, BCP requirements
- Implements country specific/ local compliance with legislative and audit requirements for respective processes
The Successful Applicant
The sucessfull candidate will have the following skills
- Bachelors Degree ( non-negotiable)
- Excellent maths skills - an assessment will be done to qualify the candidate (non-negotiable)
- SAP - Payroll expereince
- Experience managing payrolls for SA and Mozambique ( Africa experience a plus)
- Knowledge of workday and other CRMS systems.
What's on Offer
Market related based on experience.