Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
HR Manager Services - Payroll
À propos de notre client
Our client is a multinational, global leader in its field.
Description du poste
You will be responsible for the following:
- Lead the Payroll Services Team operations and performance including data analysis to drive insights and performance resolutions- ensuring accurate reporting on performance in alignment with global process and customer needs
- Lead delivery of tasks related to payroll administration
- Manages the interface with the 3rd party payroll vendor
- Responsible for implementing HR Services Quality Assurance and Audit compliance for respective service (standards set by Global Process Owner) and responsible for communicating QA guidelines to Payroll staff. Coordinates payroll audit requests
- Partner with other Domain Managers, Relationship Managers and Delivery Teams to implement changes effectively into BAU
- Represents Operational challenges, CRs and CI initiatives on GPO change forums and provides CI related guidance/ information and drives operational CI initiatives for Payroll services
- Coordinates BCP activities for Payroll Services working with the Compliance and Quality Assurance Lead to manage risks, issues, BCP requirements
- Implements country specific/ local compliance with legislative and audit requirements for respective processes
The sucessfull candidate will have the following skills
- Bachelors Degree ( non-negotiable)
- Excellent maths skills - an assessment will be done to qualify the candidate (non-negotiable)
- SAP - Payroll expereince
- Experience managing payrolls for SA and Mozambique ( Africa experience a plus)
- Knowledge of workday and other CRMS systems.
Market related based on experience.