Sign up to receive job alerts
Human Resources Manager - Milling
Leader in their field
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational FMCG company with operations globally. They manufacture household essential products are are well known for being a leader in their market.
The HR Manager for Milling will be responsible for the following:
- Strategic HR business partnering to Senior Leadership at the Mills
- Provide human resources leadership, direction and expertise at the Mills and play an active management role with the management teams and ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures as well as relevant South African legislation.
- To shape the people agenda in respect of our engagement and enablement plans across the Mills
- Provide support with relevant ER processes as necessary, as well as implementing strategies to maintain a sound IR climate. Ensure HR staff addresses employees' requests and grievances in a timely manner
- Champion and act as the change agent on the implementation of the BBBEE strategy
- Building talent of the HR team, in line with the Performance Management System and related philosophies.
- Play an active role in the recruitment and selection processes at the Mill ensuring in line with the Mills EE targets.
- Assessing employee skills and potential, and the management of Career Development of Succession Planning for the Mills
- Lead in the development of Succession Planning and tracking of action closure for identified capability gap closure and identified development programmers.
- Manage the Talent and Leadership Development agenda for the Mills.
- Drive the development and implementation of action plans resulting from engagement surveys and track progress.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and retention of our people.
- Oversee and manage the Performance & Development process that drives high performance
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Review and management of HR budgets
- Overseeing of the Mills Clinic Facilities
- Talent Management & Succession planning
- Organisational Transformation
- High Performance Culture
- Employee Relations
- B-BBEE/Diversity & Inclusion
- Skills & Capability building
The Successful Applicant
Skills and experience required
- A relevant B degree (min)
- Minimum 7 year's experience in a HR function, of which at least 2 years should be at a management level in a medium sized unionised environment within manufacturing
- Proven work experience as a Senior HR Manager or similar role.
What's on Offer
Market related salary.