Investment Director - Ghana - Private Equity
Private Equity & Venture Capital
Opportunity to run the Ghanaian operations
About Our Client
This fund has a successful record over the past 20 years of investing in small and medium sized businesses and enabling growth through deploying smart capital and partnering operationally and strategically to accelerate scaling of these businesses. Today, they are expending in West Africa and recruiting in Ghana an Investment Director.
Launching the operations of the PE firm in Ghana, the Investment director will be responsible for:
- Deal souring activities through network and market research,
- Actively participate in transactions from structuring till closing.
- Due diligence analysis on potential transactions.
- Coordinate and negotiation with the different stakeholders of the projects.
- Drafting of transactional documentation requirements
- Portfolio Management work for new companies.
The Successful Applicant
The role will offer a great deal of exposure and should appeal to those individuals who wish to work with management and assist in implementing growth strategy and operational improvement. We are looking for individual with degree in finance and a minimum of 7 years of experience with a proven track record in running due diligence process with deal negotiations skills. Hands-on, self-starter with a pragmatic approach and the ability to do things by him/herself. Having worked within PE firms, Corporate or Business Development, or In-house M&A will be an Asset.
Taking into account the local context, a professional experience in Ghana will be necessary for rapid integration.
What's on Offer
This role is based in Accra and offering an attractive package