Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
Investment Manager - Ghana - Private Equity
SME Investment Fund
Based in Accra
À propos de notre client
Our client is an international investment group dedicated to investing in small and medium sized businesses and start-ups. Today, they are expending in West Africa and recruiting in Ghana an Investment Manager.
Description du poste
In line with this role the Investment Manager will be expected to fulfil the following missions:
- Deal sourcing activities through network and market research,
- Actively participate in transactions from structuring till closing.
- On-site due diligence analysis and desk review on potential transactions.
- Coordinate and negotiation with the different stakeholders of the projects.
- Drafting of transactional documentation requirements
- Provide Technical Assistance and Portfolio Management work for existing partners.
The role will offer a great deal of exposure and should appeal to those individuals who wish to work with management and assist in implementing growth strategy and operational improvement. We are looking for individual with degree in finance and a minimum of 5 years of experience with a proven track record in running due diligence process with deal negotiations skills.
Hands-on, self-starter with a pragmatic approach and the ability to do things by him/herself. Having worked within PE firms, Corporate or Business Development, or In-house M&A will be an Asset.
Competitive remuneration package