Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
Investment Manager - Private Equity - Mauritius
Investment Manager - Listed Company
À propos de notre client
My client is a lsited company.
Description du poste
The Investment Manager is responsible for the origination, evaluation, negotiation and execution of profitable private equity investment transactions consistent with the objectives and vision of the Company's Board of Directors. Under the close oversight of the CEO, he ensures the proper management of the deal making process, including market screening, deal sourcing, industry research, financial modelling, negotiating, investment structuring and preparation of investment memorandum and presentations. He is expected to lead the Company to close an average of two material investment transactions per financial year.
- Contribute to the deal pipeline generation through market screening, networking and business development initiatives
- Devise systems, processes and work flows to maximize pace of deal closings while optimizing use of Company resources
- Manage and coordinate the investment process through performing the following tasks:
- Review and critically assess prospective target companies business models/plans
- Meeting with managers of prospective target companies and assess their business proficiency, leadership skills and strategic vision
- Conduct detailed industry, business and financial research on prospective investments
- Ensure quality information streams from prospective target companies to perform professional investment appraisals
- Develop comprehensive financial models tailored to the specifics of each investment opportunity
- Perform sensitivity analyses and stress tests
- Conduct valuation of potential target companies
- Propose and assemble partners such as co-investors, strategic suppliers, customers and advisors to upgrade deals economics and mitigate investment risks
- Design proper deal structures and instruments to reconcile the interests of The Bee with that of the target company
- Estimate potential returns on investments
- Participate in the commercial / financial / legal due diligence processes in close cooperation with external advisors where needed
- Participate in, and coordinate legal advisors' drafting of transactional documentation including: Term Sheets, Share Purchase Agreements, Shareholders Agreements, etc.
- Preparing Investment Memorandums / Presentations for the Investment Committee
- Conduct valuation of portfolio holdings for statutory reporting purposes, in close collaboration with the Company's Finance Manager
- Supervise and coordinate the Finance Manager's role in the investment activities of the Company, in particular with regards to financial modelling, transaction structuring and control over portfolio companies' financial management and reporting
- Monitor the performance of investee companies and propose remedial / follow up actions to ensure achievements of operational and financial objectives
- Assist in evaluating strategic options and exit scenarios for portfolio companies
- University degree in Finance/ Accounting and/or ACCA-ACA qualified;
- At least 10 years' experience in one or more of the following fields: transaction advisory services in a major accounting firm; corporate & investment banking; private equity; M&A; corporate finance.
- Expertise in financial modelling;
- Proficiency in structuring investment transactions;
- Advanced skills in Excel other MS Office suite applications
- Proven analytical skills;
- Comfortable interacting with Senior Management;
- Strategic thinker with strong business acumen;
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial with a driven and assertive attitude;
- Achievement focus;
- Strong negotiating skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines;
- Demonstrated organizational skills;
- Flexibility, resilience and adaptability;
- Detailed oriented and a having a 'can do attitude';
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills in both English and French.
Attractive package. MUR125,000 as monthly basic with performance bonus, pension, medical insurance and carried interest.