Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
IT Technical Lead
IT Technical Lead
À propos de notre client
Present on the local market, our client is also a world leader in the materials manufacturing industry. Operating as local leader on the market for more than 50 years, the activities are extended to the Indian Ocean.
Description du poste
- Reporting any dangerous situation, near misses or unsafe act/condition to management
- Participating in and contributing to safety month activities or other safety related events organised by the company
- Leading or attending toolbox talks organised by your department
- Maintaining all PPE issued to you by the company
- Participating in the risk analysis of activities performed by you, as and when required
- Maintain Linux, Windows servers
- Administer Oracle databases, SQL server.
- Install and maintain LHOI networks.
- Support IOC Administrators in Diagnose & troubleshoot all IT related issues over phone, remotely or on site (connection issues, human errors)
- Provide assistance in the implementation of IT related projects (AD migration, Infrastructure Audit)
- Ensure the security of servers, networks and workstations in the IOC.
- Third Level Support troubleshooting of company applications (accounting, industrial) as and when required
- Standardise Installation, configuration & maintenance of servers & infrastructure devices in the IOC
- Assist in the Implementation of security controls as per the recommendations of External & Internal Group Auditors
- Participate in the formulation of the company's key business and service objectives and formulate the IT and IS strategies to allow the IOC to achieve those objectives
- Ensure that IT and IS systems across the IOC, infrastructure and stored data are secure against internal and external threats and implement effective and appropriate measures, to manage the risk and to provide security
- Holder of a Diploma in Information Technology
- Holder of ITIL Foundation, CCNA or MCSA
- Certification in relevant field (e.g. Symantec, VMware…) would be a definite advantage
- At least 3 years in a similar position
- Experience of working with ITSM toolsets in an ITIL focused environment
- Experience of managing a CMDB/Asset management repository
- Experience of cloud services integration
- Experience of developing and administering ServiceNow or other similar ITSM toolsets
Great opportunity to gain significant experience within a worldwide leader.