Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
Nous vous préviendrons dès qu'une nouvelle offre pour !keyword sera disponible . | Nous vous préviendrons dès qu'une nouvelle offre pour !keyword à !location sera disponible. | Créez un compte pour activer de nombreuses fonctionnalités et créer plus de 5 alertes emploi.
Key Accounts Manager - FMCG
National Key Accounts Manager - Global FMCG Brand
Based in Cape Town
À propos de notre client
Our client is a Global FMCG Brand based in Cape Town.
Description du poste
As the National Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Develop and implement account strategy aimed enabling the achievement of the companies Marketing objectives using key consumer and trade research data.
- Develop and implement suitable accounts activities/programs in conjunction with Consumer/Shopper Marketing, Regional Managers to meet account objectives.
- Deliver the annual business targets as per the agreed KPIs for the accounts
- Continuously seek for opportunities which can improve the performance of the account
- Formulate negotiate and review contracts with key account ensuring that company objectives in terms of availability, visibility, volume, margin, quality and consumer price of products are achieved
- Ensure that local, regional and global systems are maintained with critical account information. This includes information on the accounts strategies, structure and decision-making processes as well as sales and off-take information of the category, key own and opposition brands / brand families.
- Input key account insights to Consumer Marketing in the development of brand programs and activities.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Tertiary Degree preferred
- Proven track record in Key Account Management, probably in a FMCG environment (global multinational experience would be beneficial)
- Minimum 5+ year's in Key Accounts plus 3 year's experience in management/leadership
- Must be willing to get involved operationally
- Competitive Market related salary
- Great opportunity to join a leading brand