Sign up to receive job alerts
Lead Data Strategist
My client is a multinational marketing & communications firm.
Data-driven marketing specialist with strong CRM experience.
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest marketing & communications services companies in the world. The Company's operations encompass advertising, media investment management, consultancy, public relations, healthcare and specialist communications, branding and identity services.
Based in Sandton, Johannesburg, and reporting into the Business Unit Director: Data- Driven Marketing, the Lead Data Strategist will support the leadership team by continually developing and evaluating short- and long-term strategic data, digital & financial objectives for the ongoing success of the business. The Lead Data Strategist will also have the following attributes:
- Independent and truly channel agnostic thinker, who is able to understand the business needs across the different silos of creative, media, CRM, social, CX/UX and others, to be able to connect the dots and truly think through customer journey centralization
- Broad understanding of areas like: web analytics, personalization, social listening, search, customer journey analysis, A/B-testing, CRM analysis
- A rapid learner with the ability to simplify complexity and to explain insights in a broader strategic context
- A strong communicator, who's opinion will be heard and who is forceful enough to drive any change required while keeping data at the core of decisions.
- Experience in understanding, using and implementing the following systems: GA 360, Salesforce Marketing and Service Cloud, developing and implementing DMP use cases
- Good grasp of Cloud Platforms and their functions / benefits within a business - example being the Google Cloud Platform. Hands-on experience in working with Business Intelligence tools like Tableau, PowerBI
The Successful Applicant
- At least 8+ years of relevant experience
- At least 5+ years of experience in a leadership capacity
- Top talent who has demonstrated ability to lead in data transformation and digital customer journey implementation
- Solid writing, speaking & presenting skills in English
- Tertiary qualification: Relevant post graduate degree in business or commercial
- Extensive knowledge in GA 360, Salesforce Marketing and Service Cloud and DMP functionality and Integration
What's on Offer
R850,000+ CTC per annum