- Leading Financial Services Group
- Role based in Mauritius
About Our Client
Leading Financial Services Group in Mauritius
The Leasing Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Organise sales visits and establish new businesses
- Conduct regular visits to targeted companies and clients
- Achieve the set monthly targets
- Plan objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of relationship officers and sales assistant.
- Ensure sales team has the necessary resources to perform properly.
- Continuously improve process and procedure by working closely with other internal departments (Risk, CUT, credit operations and compliance)
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Develop promotional ideas and material.
- Develop Customer Relationship Plans for customers in portfolio.
- Control and quality of the portfolio, using available triggers and adherence to Risk management guidelines and policies.
- Manage performance of the industry/portfolio against key financial (risk-adjusted contribution) sales, service and operational targets.
- Maintain good relationship with key stakeholders and provide good customer service.
- Build a positive team culture with strong positive engagement
The Successful Applicant
The Leasing Manager will require the following attributes:
- Degree in Marketing, Management, Business Administration or any relevant fields
- At least 5 years' experience in sales or customer service
- Knowledge of, or experience working in, the finance industry
- Thorough understanding of Financial and Banking industries
- Analytical skills to understand Financials
- Good Management/Leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English & French mandatory)
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an exciting challenge with the ability to implement change and strategy. Our Client is offering an attractive remuneration structure consisting of:
- Competitive salary
- Car benefits, Pension fund contribution, Medical Scheme and other perks