Sign up to receive job alerts
Maintenance Manager (M/F) - Cabo Verde - FMCG
Experience at a similar role in the FMCG industry
Portuguese speaking is mandatory for this role
About Our Client
Our client is a global key player of the FMCG industry. As part of its West African growth strategy, we are looking for a Maintenance Coordinator to be based in Cabo Verde.
Based in Praia, you report to the Industrial Director and play a key role in optimizing the performance of the maintenance department.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments :
- Improving, developing and complying with maintenance plans, industrial assets as well as the key performance indicators of the maintenance department,
- Implementing a Maintenance Management System in line with the Group standards,
- Coordinating maintenance activities and ensuring the correct operation of equipment,
- Organizing, coordinating and controlling all factory maintenance services for equipment and facilities,
- Managing the team in the scope of corrective and preventive maintenance of equipment and facilities,
- Identifying the causes of technical failures and development of solutions, technical training and team development,
- Organizing, providing and monitoring external maintenance by providing all the necessary technical support,
- Preparing technical reports containing information on the activities carried out as well as the results obtained including maintenance costs and budgets,
- Acting as a facilitator with suppliers, manufacturers and service providers,
- Supporting the Technical Director in the programming, realization and monitoring of projects,
- Working in close relationship with quality management teams and complying with the instructions and procedures of company HSE policy.
The Successful Applicant
You are degree educated in mechanical engineering with a minimum of five years' experience at a similar role with international companies of the FMCG industry in Africa, Portugal or Brazil. Having lived or worked in Cabo Verde will be appreciated when fluency in Portuguese is a must have. You have excellent communication and management skills and are known for your methodology and structure.
What's on Offer
Local attractive package